Hanuman Darshan Yantra Pendant encompasses the Lord’s Form & Prayer and has been:
- Conceived by devotees from around the world, Developed by designers in Europe
- Endorsed by Pandit Vijay Shankar Mehta ji –well-known socialist and author of “Life Management”
- Unique features of the Pendant include:
- Beautiful profile of Hanuman ji created in a shiny mix of alloys
- Fully readable Hanuman Chalisa set in the Pendant
- Clearly articulated Panch Mukhi Hanumanji’s picture
- Hanuman Yantra engraved on the back.
Is the most chanted devotional prayer based on Lord Hanuman and praising his devotion to Lord Rama.
It is popularly believed that chanting the Hanuman Chalisa invokes Hanumanji's divine intervention in day to day problems and provides peace of mind to the devotee.
Millions of Hanumanji’s Devotees swear that the Prayer has played a pivotal role in building character and a righteous personality – for children and grown-ups alike!
The kit contains
- 1 Hanumanji pendant which contains the worlds smallest Hanuman Chalisa in legible format.
Who is Pandit Vijay Shankar Mehta?
A.Pandit Vijay Shankar Mehta is India’s Leading Spiritual Guru and devoted Socialist. He is the author of “Jeevan Prabandhan” a book on Life Management which interprets the Hanuman Chalisa in the most practical ways. This book teaches us ways of applying the Prayer & its lessons to everyday life. Pt. Mehta has traveled all over India and abroad for delivering lectures on Jeevan Prabandhan - Life Management.
How do I view the Prayer?
A.Viewing the prayer is simple:
- First locate the small glass lens that has been set above the “tilak” of Hanumanji.
- Hold the pendant (Hanuman ji’s profile towards you) close to your eyes while you are facing towards a source of light.
- If the stanzas are not clear, adjust the distance between your eyes and the pendant till you get a better focus.
What is the Pendant made up of?
A.The pendant has been composed of metal alloys to provide strength & elegance to the devotee.
Are there any “Special Care” instructions for the pendant?
B.The pendant is a one-of-a-kind jewelry set up with a lens and an embedded crystal. We urge you to follow these instructions to ensure longitivity of the pendant & the inscribed prayer:
- It is advisable to remove the pendant during bath or any activity where there could be water damage to the lens & embedded crystal.
- If the pendant does get soaked, wipe it with a clean dry cloth, and keep it in sunlight for drying – for about 5 hours.
- It is adviced to remove the pendant during bath.Excessive water exposure might damage the lense
|Delivery||Product will be delivered with 14-21 working days|
|Return Policy||No returns or refunds.|
|Flat Rate Shipping||0.0500|