FAQ’s for Shipping & Delivery to Africa and its Dependant Territories
1. Do you ship to Kenya, Nigeria, and the other African Sub-Continental regions, and if so what are the shipping charges?
Yes we do ship all over Africa and its Sovereign States, and there are No Extra Shipping Charges! You pay what you see on the website.
2. Are there any stores available for me to pick up the products locally?
Sorry, there are no stores available in the region to pick the products locally. Nevertheless, all products are delivered safely via FedEx or DHL.
3. How do I purchase the products/ What are the payment methods?
You may opt for any one of the payment options from:
- Online payment via,
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer/ Cheque remittance
4. How secured is the online payment method?
All our payment methods are secured and authentic, including the online payment method, since we have a tie-up with a US affiliated bank. We have well-protected and reliable payment gateways that cannot be tampered with.
5. How do I purchase the products online?
You can make an online purchase using your Debit/ Credit cards or by PayPal. Here are the steps to make an online purchase:
• Add the Product to the Shopping Cart.
• Your Shopping Cart would arrive, with an option to check out and purchase the product or to continue shopping.
• If you wish to buy the product, hit on proceed to Checkout.
• You would land on the Checkout page, wherein you have to fill in your details i.e., you name, email address, telephone number, and the complete shipping address where you wish to get the product delivered.
• Creating an account with us would help facilitate to avoid filling your details the next time you log in to buy a different product. Also note that only your personal details are saved in the system. Your bank details need to be typed in every time you purchase a product as it is only for a one time use.
• If you have a discount coupon, you need to enter the code here.
• If you wish to pay through your Credit/ Debit Card, fill in your card information. The particulars include you Card type, Card Number, Expiration Date, and the Card Verification Number.
• On the other hand, if you opt for PayPal, you would be directed to the PayPal website, wherein you have to log in with your PayPal details and complete the payment procedure. PayPal also provides you with an option to create a PayPal account that is linked to your Local Bank Account. PayPal is a convenient option to make international transfers with ease.
• Finally place the order by hitting the place order button, and you are good to go.
6. Are there any charges to make a bank transfer?
There would a transaction fee incurred by the bank. Besides, based on the card you use for an international transfer, the bank might levy a charge that would vary from bank to bank