Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana bertoni) is a perennial shrub of the Asteraceae family. This wondrous herb is also known as “Honey-Leaf”, “Sweet-Leaf” and “Sweet-Herb”. Stevia is world's only all - natural sweeteners with zero calories, zero carbohydrates and a zero glycemic index. In South American countries and Japan, Stevia has been successfully used for many decades...
Composition of leaves from Stevia plant reflects a high nutritive value. It contains polyphenol concentration, averaging 4.15% by weight of dried leaf. The principal glycosides are Stevioside and rebaudioside. Besides, Stevia leaves contain essential oils, flavonoids, minerals, vitamins, tannins, calcium, zinc, potassium, magnesium, sodium, fluorine, fibers, chlorophyll, water and traces of many other constituents.
Stevia sweetener leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar. These leaves are nutritious and can also be used for cooking and baking, enabling you to reduce your calorie intake and stay healthy. Stevia sweetener has a negligible effect on blood glucose, and may even enhance glucose tolerance. For people who are diabetic or are on a carbohydrate-controlled diet, it is useful as a natural sweetener and as a substitute to artificial sweeteners like saccharin and cyclamate. If a person observes any symptoms of type 2 diabetes in oneself, it is recommended to make a shift to Stevia sweetener. Some common signs of diabetes are fatigue, thirst, increased hunger and unexplained weight loss. Carpal tunnel symptoms, like pain in fingers or palm are also indicators of onset of diabetes.
Health Benefits of Stevia:
- Stevia sweetener is useful for treatment of obesity.
- It improves digestion and is beneficial for upset stomach.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Further, it prevents bacterial growth and reproduction, particularly for those bacteria which cause tooth decay and gum diseases.
- Stevia also contributes to stabilization of blood sugar, allowing people who are currently insulin dependent to eventually not need treatment for high blood sugar levels. It inhibits candidacies - a yeast infection that flourishes with sugar.
- It accounts for lowering of blood pressure.
- It prevents memory loss and thus can be used in neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's.
Honey Omega 3, 6, 9
Homega is a supersaturated liquid honey with added benefits, as it contains Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids. NutriValue’s Homega is processed to the minimal, ensuring that honey retains its natural properties.
Honey has been valued for its healing properties for over four thousand years. Honey bees transform nectar into honey. Composition of honey consists of varying proportions of fructose, glucose, water, oil and special enzymes produced by bees, relative percentages of which depend largely on the floral variety. To ensure that only the best Honey is used, it is collected from wild Flora of Himalayan Range and refined in exclusive honey farms, making Homega the finest honey to buy. Honey has been shown to contain small amounts of a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidant. Depending on floral variety, vitamins found in honey may include Niacin, Riboflavin and Pantothenic acid, while the minerals present comprise Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
Health Benefits of Honey:
- Antioxidants present in Honey help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart diseases. Recent research shows that honey treatment may help in disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
- Honey shows antibacterial activity because bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide.
- It also acts as pre-biotic, i.e. enhances the growth of and promotes lactic and acetic acid production by human intestinal Bifidobacteria.
- Selenium has recently gained attention for its indirect, albeit important role as an antioxidant. Studies have indicated that consumption of green tea and honey may be effective in improving selenium concentration.
Omega Fatty Acids
Essential fatty acids i.e,. omega 3, 6, 9, are necessary for human body. Omega-3 supplements or fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fat, considered as an essential fatty acid because it cannot be manufactured by the body. Omegas 3, 6, 9, in combinations, help in promoting health. NutriValue Homega contains fatty acids derived from vegetarian sources.
Health Benefits of Essential fatty acids include:
- Omega-3 fatty acids correct imbalances in modern diets that lead to health problems. Eating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids or omega -3 supplements can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke and cancer, as well as lower LDL or "bad" cholesterol.
- A diet which is high in ALA., a type of omega -3 fatty acid, helps increase triglyceride levels, enhances elasticity of blood vessels and prevents build-up of harmful fat deposits in arteries.
- Essential fatty acids also aid with brain and eye development, prevent cardiovascular diseases and can help restrict Alzheimer's disease.
- Omega -9 fatty acids can help eliminate plaque buildup in arteries, which may cause heart attack or stroke.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Stevia?
Stevia is a rare herb found in South America, which is well renowned for its health benefits. It is a 100% natural sweetener and is 25-30 times sweeter than sugar. It is thereby the best sugar substitute.
2. What are the benefits of Stevia?
Stevia has has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index, i.e. it does not enhance the blood sugar levels. Stevia leaf is nutritious and is abundant with polyphenols, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, potassium, fibers and many other constituents in traces.
3. For what ailments is Stevia most beneficial?
Stevia reduces calorie intake in diet, making it particularly useful for diabetes and obesity related ailments. It enhances glucose tolerance, improves digestion. Stevia has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, and prevents occurrence of tooth decay and gum diseases. It also contributes in stabilization of blood sugar, allowing the people who are currently insulin dependent to eventually not need treatment for high blood sugar levels. Additionally, Stevia lowers blood pressure and prevents memory loss, rendering it advantageous for treatment of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer.
4. What are the advantages of consuming Honey?
Honey is a natural energy booster and an effective antibiotic. It enhances immunity and is useful for treatment of coughs and colds. Honey is abundant with antioxidants, which help minimize the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Consumption of honey improves selenium concentration in the body and honey is also beneficial in treatment of ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
5. How is Honey Omega 3, 6, 9 different from natural honey?
Honey Omega 3, 6, 9 is processed to the minimal, to ensure that it retains the natural goodness and nutritive value of honey. Nutrivalue Homega 3, 6, 9 is supplemented with essential Omega fatty acids.
6. What are Omega fatty acids and how are they profitable?
Omega acids are essential fatty acids and are important because they cannot be produced by the human body. They are a type of polyunsaturated fats which are obtained from vegetable sources. Omega 3 supplements lower LDL or "bad" cholesterol and reduces risk of chronic conditions such as heart diseases or stroke while Omega-9 fatty acids help eliminate plaque buildup in arteries, which may lead to cardiovascular ailments. Essential fatty acids also aid with brain and eye development and can help restrict Alzheimer's disease.
|Delivery||The product will be delivered within 7-14 days.|
We believe this product will meet and exceed your expectations, and urge you to try the whole course to see results. However, if you desire to return this product, please follow the below guideline for our money back return policy.
|Flat Rate Shipping||0.0500|