We’ve all heard of coconut oil and its uses for cooking and skin care applications. But Virgin Coconut oil is term which might be new to many.
Still there is a buzz about the Virgin Coconut Oil. And it’s surprising to know that the Virgin Coconut Oil has often been called the healthiest dietary oil on earth!
What is it that makes virgin coconut oil different from normal coconut oil? Let’s take a quick look at the Virgin Coconut oil benefits.
Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is cold pressed coconut oil created by using the milk extracted from mature kernel of garden fresh Coconuts. And this is termed as Virgin because it is 100% pure, just as the coconut white. It does not undergo any hydrogenation or heating processes.
For creating VCO, Coconut milk is extracted from fresh kernel is subjected to a separation process by use of centrifugal machinery, without any heating process.
The Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil is now available for sale at TeleSky Shopping, and it has been listed under the category of beauty products. http://teleskyshopping.com/max-care-virgin-coconut-oil.html
Nevertheless, the most characteristic feature of the MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil is it versatility, in terms of application. This has
- Cosmetic applications – The MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil can be used as a hair and skin oil, and also as a natural shampoo. This may be used to form beauty care products.
- Medicinal value – The oil has a high medicinal value, and may be used as medicinal/herbal/massage oil.
- Baby care oil – The MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal option for baby massage.
- Cooking and dietary applications – This oil can be a fine alternative for everyday cooking application, owing to its very high nutritional value. And if one chooses to go for or use the MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil, it can be greatly helpful for allowing one to overcome some everyday ailments which have come across as the banes of the age.
MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil helps control diabetes, supports the immune function and is a healthier choice for the heart, as it does not increase the blood cholesterol levels. Alternately, the oil supports an improved digestion and nutrient absorption, and even acts as a protective antioxidant.
- Scent making - The MaxCare Virgin Coconut Oil has a shelf life of over two years.
Share us on: