Most people crave for healthy and problem free hair because it not only enhances your looks but also makes one experiment with it. A little change in your hair style or texture may change your entire look and this can be done only if you have healthy and strong hair. To ensure that your hair stays healthy and without any problems, proper care is essential. The right shampoo, condition and oiling is important at regular interval besides protecting your tresses from harmful chemicals in the pollution and sun. Besides, natural hair products are also a great option to take care of your hair and keep your hair worries away. They are free from harsh chemicals that most products might contain and also good on your pockets. Therefore many people opt for natural hair products when it comes to taking care of your hair.
What are Natural Hair Products?
Natural hair products are those products that are readily available in your home kitchen. The use of natural ingredients without any chemicals or preservatives that are used in other over the counter products has made them very reliable and in demand by all. Here are a few natural hair products that one can use instantly to attain long term benefits:
1. Eggs: Eggs provides good nourishment to the hair as it is loaded with proteins and enzymes good for the hair. The egg yolk contains fats and proteins that help naturally moisturize the hair, whereas the whites contain enzymes that can help remove unwanted oils from the hair. Thus if you have oily hair you may apply egg whites whereas for dry, frizzy hair one can apply only the yolk.
2. Yogurt or Sour Cream: Yogurt and Cream works as the best moisturizer for dull hair. It is this one of the best natural hair products for damaged and dull hair.
3. Lemon Juice and Olive Oil: If your witness flakes in your hair, owing to stress, climate, poor diet, one may try a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil as it has proven benefits.
4. Beer: If you are looking for bouncy hair nothing can beat the results attained from the use of the beverage, beer. The content of yeast in the drink work wonders on tired tresses.
5. Honey: Honey is a wonderful natural hair product that works against hair-dehydration. Dehydration usually occurs owing to hard water, chemicals and sun exposure. Honey helps retain the moisture of hair making it look healthy and beautiful.
6. Cornmeal or Cornstarch: Cornmeal or cornstarch can be alternatively used to remove oil or grease from your hair. It is one of the best remedies for oily hair that helps maintain your hair texture.
7. Avocado: Avocado helps smooth your hair base and shows the best results for damaged hair. Avocado oils are moist and light, just like our skin secretions. This provides the right nutrition to our hair.
8. Baking Soda: The residue of certain products that reflect on your hair scalp can be best cleansed through baking soda. Sodium bicarbonate on the other hand also helps break acid and other artificial substances found in most products available in the market.
Share us on: